These Terms of Service define the conditions of use for the service provided by OEN (hereinafter "the Company") through StaCommu (hereinafter referred to as "the Service" in conjunction with the application which must be installed for use of said Service). Any guidelines, warnings, or other various regulations related to the Service which are set out separately by the Company as needed for the smooth operation of the Service, shall be constituent parts of the Terms of Service. (Minors under the age of 18 should obtain parental permission and use the Service with parental oversight.)
- Terms of Service
- The user may use the Service with the prerequisite that they agree to the Terms of Service. The user shall use the Service in accordance with the conditions set out by the Company, such as, but not limited to, method of use and use environment, and within the scope set out by the Company.
- The user must confirm the conditions of use for each function or service before using the Service. In using the Service, the user accepts that the Company may add new services to the Service or change the name or content of the Service as needed.
- User Data
- The Company may collect the following information (hereinafter "User Data") related to the Service.
- User's personal information: user's full name, email address, date of birth, gender, etc.
- User's device information: user device, OS, user agent, Cookie data, advertising identification number (IDFA, AndroidAdID), device language setting, country of access, etc.
- Access environment information: telecommunications carrier, access environment, IP address, access region, etc.
- User status information: Service version, Service use history, etc.
- Operation of the Service (including information provided by the Company to the user).
- Planning and providing better service and advertising through analysis of user trends and advertising effectiveness metrics.
- Avoiding exposure to multiple instances of the same advertisements by retaining status data.
- Providing information on the Company's services (not limited to the Service) or the products and services of advertisers and partners which are deemed by the Company to be beneficial to the user.
- Notifying the user regarding events which will significantly impact the operation of the Service (including but not limited to significant changes to the Service's content or temporary suspensions of service).
- Contacting the user for agreement to the use of user data.
- Creating user statistics for the Service and disclosing them publicly on the Service's or Company's website or selling or otherwise providing them to a third party.
- Providing optimized advertising and other information to users based on their age, occupation, gender, hobbies, and preferences.
- The Company may, at its discretion, delete all of a user's data when the user terminates use of the Service or when the Company terminates operation of the Service, and is not required to return said data.
The Company's point of contact for the Service is the following.
OEN Customer Service Group
- Cookies, Advertising Identification Numbers, and IP Address Information
- The user shall accept Cookies in the settings of the browser they use to access the Service. If the user does not allow Cookies under their browser settings, the Company does not accept any liability whatsoever for any damages incurred by the user as a result of the Company being unable to accurately identify the user's information.
- During provision of the Service, the Company may acquire user data (i.e., Cookies, IDFA, AdID, or other advertising identification numbers, hereinafter referred to as "Advertising Identification Numbers (AIN)") through the user's device and browser for the purpose of user analysis, advertisement effectiveness metrics, behavior targeting advertisements, or other advertisement optimization for the user. While the opt-out procedure for those purposes only is clearly indicated below, the user's AIN may be provided to third parties (advertisement distribution companies).
【Effectiveness Metric Tools】 Google's "Google Analytics" (Opt-out Page)
The Company may use AINs for the following purposes and in the following ways through Google Analytics.
The Company uses the following Google Analytics functions: remarketing, impression reports on Google Display Network, user distribution reports, interest category reports.
The Company uses the Google Analytics remarketing function to combine first-party and third-party Cookies from advertisers and third party distributors (including Google) and produce, optimize, and distribute new advertisements based on the past behavior of users who viewed an advertisement or accessed the advertiser's website.
The Company will analyze and research the effect of displayed advertisements on interactions with the advertised service, as well as use interest-based advertising data (advertising customized for the user's predicted interests) and third-party user data (age, gender, interests) for marketing which it will further analyze and study. However, these analyses and studies will be primarily for the purpose of improving the Service and advertised services, and individuals will not be identified therein.
Fees and Expenses
- Users may use the Service free of charge, however a paid service with a monthly fee is also offered (services and functions specified by the Company may be accessed). To use the paid service, the user must agree to the "Monthly Fee Service Guidelines".
- The Company may change the price of free or paid functions within the Service at its discretion. The user agrees that if they do not agree to the relevant changes, they may become unable to use all or part of the Service.
- The user shall bear all costs related to purchasing, installing, or maintaining their device, as well as any telecommunications costs incurred during use of the Service.
- Campaigns & Surveys
- The Company may conduct campaigns and surveys at various times as part of the Service.
- Any copyrights, intellectual property rights, or other rights applicable to the responses provided by the user during a campaign or survey shall be transferred from the user to the Company at the time the response is sent, and the Company shall use the information included in the response in accordance with the provisions of Article 2: User Data.
- During a campaign or survey, the Company may offer prizes to a number of users selected separately (hereinafter "the Selectees").
- Users who wish to participate in a campaign or survey may have to register their information with the Company in a manner specified by the Company in order to receive prizes.
- If the above registration is not completed, or the registered information is falsified, or the Company deems there to be a possibility of falsification, then the Selectee shall not receive a prize.
- The Company accepts no obligation of indemnity for any damages caused by prizes or the case in the previous clause.
- The user must not dispose of their status as a prize recipient through transfer, inheritance, pawning, or any other method to a third party.
- Linkages with Partner Services
- The Company may form linkages between the Service and services operated by third parties such as the Company's partners (hereinafter "Partner Services").
- Users who learn of the Service through a Partner Service shall be aware that the two are separate services, and in addition to the Terms of Service of the Partner Service they must also agree to these Terms of Service.
- Users who learn of a Partner Service through the Service shall be aware that the two are separate services, and in addition to the Terms of Service of the Service, they shall agree to the Terms of Service of the Partner Service, if they exist, and use the Partner Service in the manner prescribed therein.
- The Company accepts no liability for the user's use of the Partner Service nor for any information the user may receive therefrom.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Any copyrights or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, or other personal rights, as well as ownership and other property rights arising from the various content provided through the Service (hereinafter "the Content"), text, images, programs, and any other information comprising the Service shall belong to the Company or the third party in possession of said rights.
- The user may not use the Content beyond the scope of use allowed by the Company within the Service (e.g., reprinting, copying, amending, accumulating, or forwarding). Furthermore, the user agrees that the Company may change the usage criteria of the Content as necessary, and that the Company may take measures it deems necessary, such as the deletion or stoppage of use of said Content, as a result of said change of usage criteria.
- The user must not engage in any behavior set out below, nor take any action which may result in said behavior.
- Acting illegally or in violation of social order or the Terms of Service.
- Infringing on the Company's or a third party's copyrights or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, or other personal rights, as well as ownership and other property rights.
- Altering or damaging the Service, or otherwise reverse assembling, reverse compiling, or reverse engineering it.
- Illegally acquiring the Content, or encouraging such acquisition, or illegally reprinting the Content.
- Unfairly discriminating against or defaming the Company or a third party, or damaging the reputation or credibility of the Company or the Service.
- Profit-making without the permission of the Company.
- Causing trouble or damage to the Company or a third party or acting in a way that may cause the same.
- Interfering with the operation of the Service.
- Writing posts or sending messages with contain or may contain the following content or expressions (but not limited thereto):
- killing; abuse; suicide; affirmation, solicitation or encouragement of suicidal behavior or content which may entail the same (including sending methods of killing or committing suicide); or sending any content which may scare or harass another person.
- Defaming or insulting other members or users, the Company, or other third parties, or damaging their reputation or credibility, or sending expressions or content, or falsified content which may do so.
- Sending content with the intention of instigating or antagonizing (in particular "trolling" which stirs up online communities), bullying, harassing, scaremongering, damaging, hurting, causing emotional pain, confusing, or offending others.
- Sending someone's personal information without their consent (except generally public information relating to public figures).
- Sending expressions or content which will or may infringe on a third party's property or personal rights, such as privacy rights.
- Other behavior deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
- If the Company judges a user to have engaged in a prohibited act set out above, the Company may discontinue or restrict all or part of the user's use of the Service or take other measures it deems appropriate.
- If a user engages in any of the items in clause 1, the Company may seek compensation for any and all damages caused by said action (including reasonable legal fees).
- Stoppage, Suspension, Termination of the Service
- 1.The Company may stop, suspend, or terminate all or part of the Service for any of the reasons set out in the following items.
- The Company performs regular or emergency maintenance or inspections of the computer system required to provide the Service.
- Operation of the Service becomes impossible due to an emergency such as a fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
- Operation of the Service becomes impossible due to war, domestic conflict, rebellion, rioting, or labor disputes.
- The Service cannot be provided due to a defect in the computer system used to provide the Service, illegal access by a third party, or infection by a computer virus.
- If the Service cannot be provided due to legal measures, the Company shall notify users in advance by email or other methods within reason.
- In other cases which the Company deems to be unavoidable.
- If the Company stops, suspends, or terminates the Service for any of the above reasons, it shall notify users of this in advance by posting on the Service or a website separately specified by the Company or through other means, within reason. However, in an emergency, advance notice may not be given.
- Form of Provided Service
- The Company may, without prior consent from the user, use the Service to display advertisements.
- The Company may, without requiring prior consent from the user, sort or rank the Service in a discretionary manner and display or provide said sorting or ranking. Furthermore, the Company may classify users based on said sorting or ranking and provide differing forms of service to the respective users at any time.
- The Company takes no warranty of any information provided within the Service, its legality, accuracy, relevance, validity, morality, or availability.
- The Company does not accept liability for any infringements or conflicts arising from advertising content distributed on the Service which may infringe on the rights of the user or a third party.
- The Company does not accept liability for any damages caused to the user (including but not limited to damages due to deletion of data) as a result of stoppage, suspension or termination of the Service as provided in Article 9 Clause 1 or changes made to the Service as provided in Article 1 Clause 2.
- The Company does not accept liability for any damages caused to the user by the user's digital environment, including their device, line, or software, or by a computer virus. Furthermore, the Company may notify the user concerning said digital environment using a method specified elsewhere.
(Indemnity Liability) If the Company defaults on a debt or behaves illegally and has a liability of indemnity to a user, the Company shall pay reparations only for direct and normal damages actually incurred to the user, and limited to the total fees received from said user in the last month. However, if the Company shows intent or gross negligence, then the indemnity liability limit of this article shall not be applied, and reparations will be made for the damages incurred by the user.
Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Responsibilities The user must not dispose of any rights or responsibilities under these Terms of Service through transfer, inheritance, pawning, or any other method to a third party without prior written consent from the Company.
Revision of the Terms of Service
- In any of the cases below, the Company may amend the Terms of Service by specifying the date of effect of said amendment and by making the amendment, its contents, and its date of effect public knowledge through the Service or by posting publicly on a website specified separately by the Company, or by another appropriate method. ・The amendment is beneficial to the users. ・The amendment does not violate the purposes of the Terms of Service agreement and is reasonable when compared with the amendment's necessity, suitability, and other factors surrounding the amendment.
- A Terms of Service amendment as provided in the previous clause will take effect on the date provided in the previous clause, and the amended Terms of Service will apply to users thereafter.
- Negotiations and Court of Jurisdiction
- If doubt or problems relating to the Service arise between the user, the Company, and a third party, the Company shall always engage in negotiations in good faith toward resolution.
- Any law suits or other conflicts relating to the Terms of Service shall have the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court as their first special jurisdiction by agreement.
- Governing Law The Terms of Service conform to Japanese law and shall be interpreted in accordance with the same.
Enacted: December 7, 2021